Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Dilemma

Y'know how life keeps throwing things at you? Well it seems to be on a fastball track with me
right now! I had the trip down to Napa so my daughter could have a car, carting up a bunch of
my photography to show to a gallery owner, hoping to get a show, and getting the car fixed for my daughter and delivering it. Now I need to consider (strongly suggested) changing the framing of my work, a not insignificant expense. There's a photo meeting in Chatanooga TN that
I really SHOULD consider going to but it would be an expensive trip and certainly if I went that
far I SHOULD also visit relatives in the area, but that would take more time, and even more expense..AND I am still looking at decreased revenues and the ability to actually make it to the
meeting. The meeting would be good professionally, with opportunities to network and perhaps
get some assignment work out of the deal, or at least get more knowledge and marketing strategies. Do I fork out the $$$ from my limited budget for this, perhaps jepordizing the new frames purchase? If I forgo the frames ,will I be able to get a show in a gallery? Even if I get a show, will I have some $$ success and make it all worthwhile, or will my ego get a swift kick in the crotch and leave me doubled over in both mental and fiscal agony? Sometimes even making the decision to make a decision is traumatic!

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2005 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Chap said...

It'd be great to see some of your work here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home