Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Tuesday

Here it is the last day of August...and it feels like the end of summer. Not that the
weather is indicative, but the feeling is there just the same. An "ending" sort of feeling,
with a bit of melancholy tossed on top, not serious, but still present.
I'm off to California in the morning early so this will be my last post till I get back.
Now I have to go and decide which cameras I'll be taking along and whether to take a
laptop at all or just load all the cards up. I have tons 0f stuff to finish before I can go
but yesterday's headache took a lot more out of me than I thought. I feel lethargic.
I still have not heard anything about gmail from blogger. I was told that if I started a blog, I'd get an invite...not yet!
If anyone reads this (seeminly not likely) *and* they know how to get a gmail invite, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home