Sunday, August 29, 2004

Busy busy!

Sometimes life just gets busy all on it's own and you feel more like you're just along for the ride!
Right now that's what I'm feeling like. Tomorrow I have a list of things to get done that is actually longer than my arm! IF I were to figure everything out time and trip wise and had every moment coordinated so I'd not be retracing my steps all day long I might get it all done.
Then I have to make a quick trip down to the Napa region of northern CA for a couple of days.
That will really put a crimp in my plans for getting stuff together for a gallery evaluation on the
8th of Sept. I need to have a little time to concentrate on getting just the right images together for the eval meeting with the gallery owner. If I get a show sometime next year, it would be great as the location is superb and lots and lots of foot traffic goes through the gallery. So if I have so much on my plate why am I here blogging it all down? (is blogging an accepted verb yet?) I dunno, but I can't get most if what needs to be done today because it's Sunday!
I have to grab a camera and get out and shoot some sunflowers before they all go to seed and look like crap! See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home