Thursday, August 26, 2004

day 2

Hey! here I am again! Today will be a busy day, I have so much to get done
before the evening! I need to remember to get the 6X10 negs down to processing
so I can see if they even CAN make a neg carrier for it and get me some prints done
today...if not I have to go back up to Seattle and deal with prolab and see which of my
testicles they want to get it done right. God I wish I could make the money they do!
There's a Kerry rally here in Tacoma on Saturday, I think I'll go and try and get some
crowd shots and such for the portfolio, maybe something I can use at the gallery eval later.
I still have not figured out this blog thing entirely yet but I think I may be getting closer to
having a clue! I'm still looking for what the method is for getting a gmail invite from here.
If you see this and know how, leave a comment for me please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home